Friday, October 6, 2017

Reunion Show Tonight, 10/6 at NUarts

Along with several other artists who are also alumni at NUarts, I will be showing work from my new series tonight. If you are in the area, you can find me at Studio 19, where I will be camping out for the night. Who doesn't love a pop up exhibit, right?

The artists are NUarts have graciously invited us for a night of art, conversation and camaraderie. Having enjoyed five years as part of this group (and Art on No) before moving to Albany, I am so pleased to be joining them tonight for this First Fridays Artswalk in Pittsfield.


"Sun Over Mountains" is a mixed media piece with a lot of texture from my new series, Fake Landscapes. There are eight paintings from this series on view this evening. It's such a fun series to work on!

First Fridays Artswalk
5-8 PM - October 6, 2017
NUarts Gallery + Studios
311 North Street, Pittsfield, MA

Thank you NUarts!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...