Thursday, February 17, 2011

and the winners are...

Thank you to all those who participated in the One World One Heart global blog event this year. I've had a blast visiting you and making new friends! There are still so many folks I want to stop by to visit, so if I haven't been by yet, I intend to in the near future.

Congratulations to this year's winners! Each of you will receive a set of art cards of your choice.

Regina - http://www.southernooaks.blogspot.com/
Nicole Campanella - http://www.beadwright.blogspot.com/
Lisa Bivona - http://www.pearlavenuestudios.blogspot.com/

Wishing you all a wonderfully creative journey and hope you'll stop by to say hello again from time to time!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, I am soooo excited! Again, thank you for offering these wonderful works of art!!!!!!

    I am sending an email right now to let you know...

    great big hug,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMGOSH....I can't believe it...LOL Thank you Susan...I'm so excited to be one of your winners. I'm going to send you (another) email now with my info..hehe!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners. Is there anyone who want to share the celebration?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to be one of the winner but I'm too late for this event. Congratulation for the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh thank you so much. I am so excited. Let me know that you recieved my email.

    You made my whole week.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...