Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Small Business Saturday - Handmade at the Hollow

Handmade at the Hollow - Small Business Saturday
November 25, 2017

Details are finished and everything is ready to be packed up for this extraordinary artisan event in downtown Albany, NY. I loved participating in this show last year and am looking forward to it again this year. And I finished just in time to start making my Mom's Cape Cod Cranberry Bread for Thanksgiving dinner.

Wishing you and yours a blessed and happy Thanksgiving Holiday. Gratitude is a daily practice for me, but on this special day, I always feel extra blessed regardless of what is going on close and far away. I'm grateful to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...