Monday, November 27, 2017

Re-opening of My Etsy Shop

After a very long sabbatical (a couple of years actually), I've re-opened my SusanHimmelArt Etsy Shop.  This piggybacks on the artisan fair at Handmade at the Hollow this past weekend where I realized how much I've missed selling these items all created from original paintings or including an original painting. SO here goes!


In my Etsy Shop you will find:

  • Fine Art Cards - blank note cards with an archival ink prints of my paintings
  • Silver Pendants with prints of my paintings mounted under a glass done on a 24 inch chain
  • Mini Journals with tiny original watercolors affixed to the cover of Moleskine pocket journals
If interested, stay in touch as each day I will be adding more items to the shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...