Thursday, January 7, 2010

embracing the new year

Each year I start out enthusiastically embracing new ideas, projects and plans for growth. This year is no exception and here is just a sampling of what I'm setting my intentions on:
living more consciously making steady progress on a greener lifestyle restarting my yoga practice growing my art business and being more daring! (this one borrowed from Christine http://unspeakablevisions.com/)
There is so much I'm looking forward to this year. My daughter, Kate is marrying Joey - losts of festivities. I will be finding a day job and looking forward to whatever that new adventure may turn out to be. I have oodles of new art projects and things to explore. And I'm looking forward to lots of good times with family and friends!
What are your hopes, intentions and dreams for 2010?

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I am tired just reading your list! Kudos! I would love to find the one thing that gets me some real art sales:)
    The one thing I really want to do is structure my day so that I can get some actual artwork done. I need to set aside time for the computer and not be tempted to jump on again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...