Wednesday, July 11, 2012

art show next month

The First Fridays Artswalk in downtown Pittsfield that I've been raving about, held its third event last Friday. From all accounts the Artswalk is a huge success! Sidewalks, businesses, galleries and restaurants were filled with arts-loving folks. It's a great time to be out mingling, exploring and chatting with folks one might not have met otherwise. The energy is palpable. It's proof-positive that art really does impact our communites and lives for the better. Thank you, Leo Mazzeo and Mary McGinnis for leading this effort!


I'm really excited to be working on an exhibit to be held at Treehouse Gallery for the month of August. I'll be showing my work with two other artists/friends - Jackie Del Rossi, an oil painter and Sara Markel Altman, a watercolorist. Stay tuned for a sneek peek as to what we'll be exhibiting in the days ahead. I am SUPER excited to be showing with these women!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...