Friday, October 11, 2013

Staying Focused

My daughter, Christine, is running her first marathon tomorrow and it has made me think about celebrating strengths, staying focused and persevering to reach our goals. She has run a few half marathons, but never a full marathon. Below is a photo of her this spring at her latest half marathon. Christine is one of the most focused people I've ever come across. When she sets her mind to doing something, she'll give it 110%.
 
stolen photo from Christine's blog at unspeakablevisions.com
I'm taking this moment to send out positive energy for us all to stay focused and persevere to reach whatever goals or challenges we choose to work on. For me that means to keep stretching as an artist and to continue my morning walks despite the weather. I've found a walking meditation awaits me each time I head out the door for a walk before I leave for work in the morning. And the painting feeds my spirit in ways I can't describe.

So, here's to you, Christine, and a wonderful run! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...