Friday, January 3, 2020

A New Year, A New Decade

2020 is here and I welcome the new year! I'm wondering what kind of new adventures await us. My New Year's Day Tarot reading didn't provide any immediate clues this year, but sometimes one just has to sit with a reading and contemplate. All in good time, right? I'm thinking specifically about what direction I want to take with my art this year.

I've been dreaming about mystical landscapes lately and that might be something to explore. I'm not usually a landscape painter, but hey you never know where the muse will lead you. The one thing I know for sure is that my inspiration is still very heavily tied to nature and all the beauty to be seen in our natural world.

May your new year be filled with joy and wonder, new adventures and beauty to discover wherever you wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...