Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The 100 Day Project 2021

 


It's a new year and a new 100 Day Project. What an "interesting" year 2020 was...right? It's been tough, no lie. Everyone has been impacted one way or the other and we are still in the midst of it all. That brings me to my theme this year for The Project of gratitude and acceptance. I need to step up my daily gratitude practice anyway, so this seems like a natural progression.

Backgrounds are important to me both art wise and metaphorically speaking. This week I'm working on painting just backgrounds - slowing down to hear my soul's whispering. 

works in progress

Wherever this moment finds you, I wish for your day to have some bright spots, some moments of beauty and gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...