Friday, March 12, 2021

100 Days of Gratitude/The 100 Day Project

This year The 100 Day Project is playing out differently for me. Instead of working in an art journal as I had the two previous years, I began paintings on canvas and paper and even over old paintings. My theme of gratitude is still essential to this project and in my daily life especially during this pandemic. Here is a capsule of paintings I've been creating. Many of them are still works in progress. 


As I was painting, I found myself being drawn deeper wanting to write about gratitude and how it was manifesting in my life. Where I had previously been happy painting first thing in the morning, I now began to crave writing. So at the beginning of this month I started a gratitude journal. Here I can write, doodle, do whatever my heart needs to express my gratitude and to cultivate even more. This part of my Project is private and kept tucked away. After that I bring out my paint brushes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you have a wonderful, creative day...